STM - Auto create/transition issues, templates, subtasks...
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easily manually/auto create/transition issues (subtasks, Linked or Epic Issues). Define templates for commonly created details
Adding or Editing Template
Sub Task Templates can be added or edit as required
Templates can be defined for common Sub Task sets
If you have common sets of Sub Tasks then these can be defined for a Project and easily reused.
Setup Executors to automatically create issues
Executors can be set up to automatically create sub tasks, Epic issue or linked issues when a parent issue is transitioned to another status or created
This plugin allows you to easily create multiple Sub Tasks, linked issues or Epic issue for a Jira Issue. Commonly created sets of issues can be created by defining Templates that can easily be created multiple times with minimum work.
- Allow for the easy creation of multiple Sub Tasks, Linked Issues or Epic Issues
- Define templates for commonly used sets of issues
- Global or Project level templates
- Executors can be used to automatically create a template of issues with optional conditions.
- Manually create a template of issues from within the issue page
- Templates can automatically copy fields from the parent Issue including custom fields, Epic link and sprint.
- Refer to parent values such as summary, assignee, description, due date, original estimate, reporter, custom fields ...
- Create bulk issues using templates and JQL
- Transition child/parent/related issues when the current issue is transitioned
For a simpler version please see Sub Task Manager Lite.
Privacy and security
STM - Auto create/transition issues, templates, subtasks... integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Multiple Sub Tasks can be created by using a pre-defined template or manually specifying what you require