We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Boost quality of content and improve collaboration with ratings and direct feedback from users
Seamless integrated customizable criteria
Add custom criterias as informal way to give feedback. Direct feedback on criterias allows authors to gain awareness of what is missing and optimize their contents. The overall quality of content will improve over time.
Embedded feedback collector and management
Collect user feedback over inline dialog after rating or pushing "Give Feedback" button without rating. User feedback can be viewed and managed in seperate feedback overview of page or blogpost for permitted users only.
Comprehensive exportable report
Overall and space reports for permitted users allow to view rating statistics with number of users, analysis per criterion and feedback informations. Statistic can be filtered, sorted and exported for further usage.
The Content Rating add-on enables users to gain informal and direct feedback on their content so that the overall quality is improved.
- Ability for admin to manage criteria
- Collect direct feedback with Embedded Feedback Collector or JIRA Issue Collector
- Manage collected feedback
- Restrict spaces or content types
- Rating statistics
- Global statistic on own page with configurable user group access
- Space statistic in space configuration
- CSV Export statistic
- Reset statistic manually for permitted users or automatic on content update
- Supports rating of anonymous users
- Integrate Confluence "Like" functionality as criterion in statistic and extend this with optional anonymous rating
- Custom positioning of rating container
- Different visualisation modes of criteria
- Adapt color scheme of spaces
- Supports Scroll Viewport for Confluence
- "Content Rating" free positioning of rating
- "Disable Content Rating" for current content
Statistics overview in space configuration (Space Administration -> Content Tools -> Content Rating Statistics)