Time Tracking Enforcer for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Let Us Be the Bad Guy
Set up easy-to-understand time tracking policies
With a few clicks, you can define a simple policy to require time tracking for all users or specific groups of users.
Enforce time tracking by blocking Jira functions
Based on your policy, if users attempt to create an issue or add a comment they'll be politely informed that they need to enter the missing work logs to restore these Jira features.
Create custom schedules for different teams
Time Tracking Enforcer lets you apply different schedules and holidays to different teams so that the automatic enforcement calculation is tailored to specific teams.
Time Tracking Enforcer for Jira ensures all timesheets are up-to-date at the end of the month, all worklogs are accurate, and ready to be invoiced.
This unique time tracking app offers managers an elegant solution for motivating the team to log work hours on a regular basis. All you need is to set up permissions for project roles, configure your company's time tracking policies, and let our app take care of the rest.
- Automatic worklog enforcement;
- Different time tracking policies for different users/groups;
- Customizable enforcement policy triggers: Issue Creation and Issue Comments;
- Configurable working days, holidays, and vacations;
- Customizable messages to display for policy violations and compliance.
Click 'Try it free' to end the daily time-tracking battle today.
Privacy and security
Time Tracking Enforcer for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Configurable individual vacations