An easy-to-use interface with specialized panels for each QA activity
The Execute view
The Execute view is best suited for test creation, organization, and execution. It consists of two main areas (organizer panel and test repository) that help to organize test cases on different levels.
Quick Search and Filtration
Now all filters are available within one panel, so you can easily find the required test cases.The list of visible tests can be filtered by specific words, assignee, priority, status, bugs, labels, and requirements.
Test IO view
Test IO view consists of two main sections: All cycles and Received bugs help to monitor test cases progress sent for the execution to test IO testers, sort bugs received from IO testers, or request additional details.
- Introduce an issue type "Test" for creating test cases
- Customize bug configuration and test cases statuses for your project needs
- Simplify test suit management by using a hierarchical folder structure
- Organize test cases by grouping them into Test Runs
- Convenient test case in place editing
- Support and display multi-user collaborative activities
- Provide powerful filtering
- Support bulk operations (edit/link/label/delete etc.)
- Import/export library of test cases from/to Excel
- History and Status reports for test runs (export to excel/pdf)
- Synchronization of test cases
- Automation testing support (through REST API)
- Integration with test IO for crowd testing
Privacy and security