An easy-to-use interface with specialized panels for each QA activity
The Execute view
The Execute view is best suited for test creation, organization, and execution. It consists of two main areas (organizer panel and test repository) that help to organize test cases on different levels.
Quick Search and Filtration
Now all filters are available within one panel, so you can easily find the required test cases.The list of visible tests can be filtered by specific words, assignee, priority, status, bugs, labels, and requirements.
The Report view
The Report view displays on-line reports on the project's tests for the current moment. You also can generate a Status Report in Execute view (it provides up to date information about test coverage and execution status).
- Introduce an issue type "Test" for creating test cases
- Simplify test suit management by using hierarchical folder structure
- Organize test cases by grouping them into Test Runs
- Convenient test case in-place editing
- Support and display multi-user collaborative activities
- Provide powerful filtering
- Support bulk operations (edit/link/label/delete etc.)
- Import/export library of test cases from/to Excel
- History and Status reports for test runs (export to excel/pdf)
- Synchronization of test cases
- Automation testing support (through REST API).
For more information visit QaSpace Wiki
Privacy and security