Mirrorlake Plan Chart 2D
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Draw plan (due) vs. real (solved), burndown and more date field based diagrams
Planned+real progress charts based on date fields
Show your planned ticket progress (e.g. by due date) versus your real progress (e.g. by resolution date). Select any jira date field to build up your charts in seconds.
Display your progress as Burndown Chart
Create burndown charts and use either amount of tickets or sum of all story points (or any other number field) in your tickets.
Many more chart styles and features...
Configure your chart to show: planned or real ticket numbers per time period, cumulated or absolut. Choose one of four color layouts. Interactive chart information. Auto-range around today. Combined, line, bar styles...
Plan chart 2d can create diagrams based on date fields in your tickets. Features in detail are:
- Display as burn-down or burn-up chart
- Shows amount of tickets or sum of field data, e.g. storypoints or time estimates
- Show multiple charts based on available date fields
- Show data in time periods as total or accumulated
- Chart can be configured to different chart curve types
- Chart can be configured to daily, weekly or monthly periods, start and end date
- Data source comes from a configurable filter or project
- Configurable auto-refresh option
- Different color layouts
- Auto range of x-Axis
- Interactive chart information shows exact point/bar data
- burndown trendlines based on average of real progress
- ideal burndown line
- data can be based on version fields
- amount of max issues increased to 10 x (Jira® server configuration)
- click on chart elements will open related issue list
- burndown growth line: line indicating backlog additions during shown time period
Privacy and security
Example for trendline and data based on version field.