An add-on for quick and effective sprint planning meetings
Full Jira Agile Integration
For the Scrum Master to automatically import final story points into the Jira Agile board.
Free iOS and Android Mobile Apps
For each developer to separately estimate user stories before getting influenced by others.
Sleek and Straight-forward Interface
That represents every story as defined in Jira. The developers place their estimates, which can be estimated again after further discussion.
The popular planning poker estimation technique, also called pointing poker, implemented as a Jira plugin for Agile boards.
Try out and see how it works for you. The add-on is free for a 30 days trial and fully supported by the vendor.
Scrum poker is complemented with free mobile apps:
This add-on was awarded "Overall Best Add-On" at Atlassian Codegeist in 2015.
With Scrum Poker for Jira you can:
- Quickly set up and manage sprint planning meetings in Jira Agile
- Participate in pointing sessions from your mobile device
- Increase the accuracy of estimates by individual voting
- Join sessions from a remote location
- Save time on administration
How it works?
- Scrum Master starts the planning session
- Developers join with their mobile app
- A story shows up on the mobile screen
- Devs estimate the story individually
- Scrum Master confirms or re-estimates until the point is agreed
- The final result is automatically recorded on the Agile board
Privacy and security