Slide Presenter for Confluence
Turn Confluence pages into slideshows with one click. Present directly in your browser. Say goodbye to Powerpoint & Keynote
Give rockstar presentations right in your browser
Slide Presenter creates beautiful slideshows from your content with transitions and fancy layout features like fullscreen images. Your content feels like a hand-crafted presentation - with zero preparation time.
Present directly from your single source of truth
Present single Confluence pages or entire page tree hierarchies. No more copy & paste to Powerpoint or Keynote, no more out-of-sync content. Always present your up to date content from your single source of truth.
Present with your style & your corporate identity
Create custom themes with colors and fonts to match your CI. Add headers and footers. Fine-tune your layout using CSS.
Welcome to our 🥇 award-winning Slide Presenter for Confluence. Its power goes far beyond the standard Confluence “Present” functionality.
👉 Try Slide Presenter NOW - live in our cloud demo!
✴️ Key Benefits:
- Save time! ⌚ No more tedious copy & paste from Confluence to Powerpoint / Keynote.
- Save nerves! 💆 Always have your content in sync - never again present outdated content.
- Focus on your content! 🎯 Slide Presenter is presenting for people that don’t have the time to push around pixels in presentation tools.
- Present like a rockstar! 😎 Slide Presenter comes with polished layout, transitions and features to make you look like a keynote speaker with zero presentation time.
✴️ Key Features:
- Turn single Confluence pages or entire page hierarchies into beautiful slideshows
- Theme editor to create themes that match your style and Corporate Identity
- Support for headers and footers on the slides
- Collection of macros to fine-tune presentations
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Slide Presenter for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application