Effort and Duration Estimator for Jira
for Jira Cloud
Data mining your past tickets to predict your future
Telling it like it is: human beings generally make more accurate estimates than this software does.
Here's when you'll find it useful:
- You've got a huge backlog to groom, and you can't afford the dev time to estimate everything.
- You have a project that has churned over staff so fast that nobody knows what's going on anymore -- the devs are all new, the PM is new -- and you are being asked to estimate times and effort anyway.
- (Ssshhhh....) Actually, the project is a trainwreck, everyone's incompetent and pressured by the boss to give unrealistic deadlines, and you need something realistic.
- You want a robot to join you in your game of agile poker, because hey, it's high tech and fun.
- You run a help desk, and your users would like to have some idea how long it will be before they get their laptop back.
If it starts giving really crazy numbers though, get in touch (email@example.com) and there's things that we can tweak to make it more accurate depending on how you are using it.
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has not completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
Effort and Duration Estimator for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
That's it: you get an automatically-generated estimate on each Jira ticket.