Filters Activity Stream
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Streamline your activity feed with basic or JQL filter to see what matters most
The power of filtering your activity feed
Filters Activity Stream is the must-have feature for your dashboard.
Compared to default activity stream gadget, Filters Activity Stream is leveraging filters to streamline the information displayed.
Custom your display and see only what matters most
- Filter by any custom field,fixed Version,component...
- Filter by worklog activities to display time spent over your projects
- Restrict your activity feed to problems related only to activities of certain users/groups
Users, primary beneficiaries
- Save time by creating dynamic activity streams for various teams
- Create specialized streams for each team allow users to see only activity for certain filtered issues
- See only the activity stream you're assigned to
💯 Why our customers choose us :
- Best in class customer service
- Extend standard Activity Stream with basic or JQL filters
💬 Customers use-cases :
- "We've added a Weekly Status Update custom field and need our PM's/PO's to update that each week in preparation for a Friday report. This would allow the team to see at a glance which issues have the updates for the week and which are still needed."
- "We need an activity feed that can be customized. Especially if there are dozens of people using the same JIRA project and we have certain projects we are implementing that share a JIRA project. Engineers are asking for this!"
- "I have a saved filter that performs the following search which I'd like to monitor in an activity stream: project = "Project A" OR (project = "Project B" AND component = "My Component")"
Privacy and security