Filters Activity Stream
Streamline your activity feed with basic or JQL filter to see what matters most
The power of filtering your activity feed
Filters Activity Stream is the must-have feature for your dashboard.
Compared to default activity stream gadget, Filters Activity Stream is leveraging filters to streamline the information displayed.
See only what matters most
- Filter by any custom field,fixed Version,component...
- Filter by worklog activities to display time spent over your projects
- Restrict your activity feed to problems related only to activities of certain users/groups
Users, primary beneficiaries
- Save time by creating dynamic activity streams for various teams
- Create specialized streams for each team allow users to see only activity for certain filtered issues
- See only the activity stream you're assigned to
💯 Why our customers choose us :
- Best in class customer service
- Extend standard Activity Stream with basic or JQL filters
💬 Customers use-cases :
- "We've added a Weekly Status Update custom field and need our PM's/PO's to update that each week in preparation for a Friday report. This would allow the team to see at a glance which issues have the updates for the week and which are still needed."
- "We need an activity feed that can be customized. Especially if there are dozens of people using the same JIRA project and we have certain projects we are implementing that share a JIRA project. Engineers are asking for this!"
- "I have a saved filter that performs the following search which I'd like to monitor in an activity stream: project = "Project A" OR (project = "Project B" AND component = "My Component")"
Privacy and security
Filters Activity Stream integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application