STAGIL Issue Templates - Schedule, Create and Link
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create issues and subtasks from template, use template scheduler for repeating issues or create and link issues from your workflow
Create epics, issues and subtasks from templates
Browse and search templates to create and update epics, issues and subtasks from template or create entire issue structures.
Create and link to expand your workflow
Create buttons to create linked issues from template or automatically create and link from Jira workflow i.e. to create problems from incidents or changes from service requests.
Share, schedule and manage templates
Share templates with your colleagues or schedule them for automatic reoccurring issue creation.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner and App Vendor
💡STAGIL Create and Link allows you to efficiently create single or multiple linked issues.
🚀 Hot features:
- Configure the Create and Link button per project and issue type.
- The new button integrates nicely in the issue view screens.
- Configure global and personal issue templates to pre-fill the issue fields or inherit fields from the original issue.
- Use variables and default values to create issues with pre-filled fields.
- Scheduled template creation for recurring tasks.
- The new issues are automatically linked to the original issue using the link type that you chose.
- Support for lots of custom fields.
Privacy and security
STAGIL Issue Templates - Schedule, Create and Link integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Your buttons in the issue view screen.