Retrospective Tools for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Improve team's effectiveness and efficiency by analyzing project history - animate issue transitions, view charts and statistics
See your project from a different perspective
Discover past events that affected delivery of the project as you navigate the timeline.
See dynamics of the team as the history of issues travelling through workflow is replayed in fast forward.
Identify bottlenecks, analyse individual tasks
Get deep understanding of your workflow.
Bottlenecks, too large tasks, other constraints become obvious when looking at statistics - both totals and per individual task.
Create, save and access multiple configurations without changing Jira's workflows.
*** WINNER OF ATLASSIAN CODEGEIST 2015 - Best Jira Cloud add-on ***
Retrospective Tools for Jira helps to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
Animate history of a project on an Agile board, analyse historical changes to issues in a project, view charts and visualisations that provide better understanding of performance of the teams.
Some of the features include:
- Animate history of issues over time on an Agile board (Kanban/Scrum).
- Select issues to analyse with JQL
- Customise columns per project with a built-in editor (e.g. group Jira statuses in one column to analyse Development phase vs. Testing phase).
- Per issue analysis and statistics
- Determine outliers and bottlenecks
- Calculate lead times, average times spent in statuses or groups of statuses
- Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Per issue charts of time spent in statuses.
Retrospective Tools for Jira is an invaluable tool for Scrum Masters or Project Managers of any Agile team.
Compatible with Jira Core.
Privacy and security
Retrospective Tools for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application