Improve team's effectiveness and efficiency by analyzing project history - animate issue transitions, view charts and statistics
See your project from a different perspective
Discover past events that affected delivery of the project as you navigate the timeline.
See dynamics of the team as the history of issues travelling through workflow is replayed in fast forward.
Get to the bottom of problems
Get deep understanding of your workflow using charts, diagrams and statistics.
Bottlenecks, too large tasks, other constraints become obvious with help of built in CFD, Liquidity chart, Lead Time statistics etc.
Simple to use visual tools
Visualisations and animations work out of the box, accessed from the project page.
*** WINNER OF ATLASSIAN CODEGEIST 2015 - Best Jira Cloud add-on ***
Retrospective Tools for Jira helps to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
Animate history of a project on an Agile board, analyse historical changes to issues in a project, view charts and visualisations that provide better understanding of performance of the teams.
Some of the features include:
- Animation of history of issues over time, on an Agile board (Kanban/Scrum).
- Use existing Jira boards configurations or customise columns per project with a built-in editor (e.g. group several Jira statuses in one column to analyse Development phase vs. Testing phase).
- Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Liquidity (number of changes to issues in time)
- Statistics of issue's lead times.
Retrospective Tools for Jira is an invaluable tool for Scrum Masters or Project Managers of any Agile team.
Compatible with Jira Core.
Privacy and security
Retrospective Tools for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application