- Jira Service Management
Detailed lists or grouped Success Ratio reports on Jira Service Desk SLA Metrics
List or Success Ratio Report
Get your SLA Metric data as a detailed list report with full control over filter parameters or get Success Ratio Report grouped by any field or date interval.
Custom Date Interval and View Format
Define custom date intervals based on created, updated, resolved date and even SLA Stop Date. Get duration values in any format like days, hours, minutes, seconds or readable formats like HH:MM:ss.
Excel Export and REST Access
Export your data as an Excel file for further processing or get complete report data via REST for integrations.
- Service Desk Reporter
- ... gives you detailed listing on SLA metrics of Jira Service Desk full control over filter parameters
- … allows use of custom date intervals based on created, updated, resolved date and even SLA Stop Date.
- … can prepare cross-project reports if the same SLA metric is used in more than one project..
- List Report
- … shows SLA Status and SLA Result for each issue with goal duration, elapsed duration, remaining duration, SLA Start Time and SLA Stop Time.
- … allows selecting which format to use for report output.
- Day, Hour, Minute, Second format can be used for comparison and calculations.
- DD:HH:mm:ss, HH:mm:ss and basic formats can be used for easy readability
- ... allows adding issue fields to report
- … data can be exported as an Excel file or can be accessed via REST.
- Success Ratio Report
- ... can calculate success rates based on SLA success and breach counts.
- ... can show overall success ratio or group by any field or date interval.
Privacy and security
Define a custom date interval based on create, update, resolved and even SLA Stop Date.