Allows your business users to use Jira without pain
If your users tell you that Jira is complicated you can now change their UX. Chameleon’s brilliantly designed user interface is a fresh start that goes beyond issue management to help you get back to what is important
Based on Google Inbox, Chameleon offers unique approach to creating, searching, organizing and transitioning issues by keeping things extremely simple, with the emphasis on at-a-glance access to the most relevant issues
Chameleon provides the sophistication and ease of use that elevates Issue Management to the next level. By using Google Material as the foundational design elements will deliver experience that your users will love!
Chameleon© for Atlassian Jira
Chameleon delivers a Revolutionary approach to managing issues in Jira. Inspired by Google Material’s Design, the user interface delivers the sophistication and ease of use that can only be described as Brilliant. Based on Google Inbox, Chameleon offers a refreshingly unique approach to creating, searching, organizing and transitioning issues by keeping things extremely simple, with the emphasis on at-a-glance access to the most relevant issues and requests.
Chameleon is designed for:
- Business teams
- Non technical people
- HR and Law departments
- Everyone for whom Jira is to complex
Chameleon, like a Customer Portal from Jira Service Desk, improve your work on Jira. Your users will love it!
Limited time launch pricing: 50% off
|10 users$10||25 users$25||50 users$100||100 users$500||250 users$1000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
InLabs provides support for this app.
Version 3.0.1 • Jira Server 6.2 - 7.2.14 • Released 2016-09-30
Support for Jira 7.2 and new feature included
- Added support for Jira 7.2
- Added ability to vote on issues
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Chameleon - Business Frontend for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Chameleon - Business Frontend for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Chameleon - Business Frontend for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Chameleon - Business Frontend for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.