Watch It for Jira
Watch projects by components, priorities, issue types..., auto add watchers based on criteria, add watchers when creating issue
Watchers for a Project
Add one or more watchers for a Project. Each watcher can have its own criteria and its own destination for the notifications.
Add Watcher Rules for a Project
Add rules so that watchers are automatically added to issues
Adding a new project watcher
Add a watcher that will notify users (by email or within Jira) of changes that meet the conditions specified
This plugin allows you to watch at a project level (i.e. by component, issue type, priority...), automatically add watchers to issues on creation/update or get timed (scheduled) notifications based on a JQL query.
1. To watch a project you specify criteria. This allows users to get notified of changes without having to constantly add yourself as watcher to lots of Issues.
- Specify the events you are interested in and criteria to limit notifications sent
- Receive notification of changes by email or within Jira
- Send emails to individual users or groups of users
2. To automatically add watchers you need to specify when you want this to occur.
- Specify conditions to limit when watchers are added
- Watchers can be added only when an issue is created and/or updated
3. Add watchers at the creation of an issue by setting up and configuration a watchers field in the Issue create screen.
4. Get scheduled notifications (one per issue) based on JQL query
Privacy and security
Add a new "Add Watcher Rule" and the conditions the watcher should be added to an issue for.