Watch It for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Watch projects by components, priorities, issue types..., auto add watchers based on criteria, add watchers when creating issue
Watchers for a Project
Add one or more watchers for a Project. Each watcher can have its own criteria and its own destination for the notifications.
Add Watcher Rules for a Project
Add rules so that watchers are automatically added to issues
Adding a new project watcher
Add a watcher that will notify users (by email or within Jira) of changes that meet the conditions specified
This plugin allows you to watch at a project level (i.e. by component, issue type, priority...), automatically add watchers to issues on creation/update or get timed (scheduled) notifications based on a JQL query.
1. To watch a project you specify criteria. This allows users to get notified of changes without having to constantly add yourself as watcher to lots of Issues.
- Specify the events you are interested in and criteria to limit notifications sent
- Receive notification of changes by email or within Jira
- Send emails to individual users or groups of users
2. To automatically add watchers you need to specify when you want this to occur.
- Specify conditions to limit when watchers are added
- Watchers can be added only when an issue is created and/or updated
3. Add watchers at the creation of an issue by setting up and configuration a watchers field in the Issue create screen.
4. Get scheduled notifications (one per issue) based on JQL query
Privacy and security
Watch It for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Add a new "Add Watcher Rule" and the conditions the watcher should be added to an issue for.