Watch It - components, priorities, filters, JQL, status ...
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Watch projects by components, priorities, issue types, filters, jql..., auto add watchers based on criteria or when creating issue
Watchers for a Project
Add one or more watchers for a Project. Each watcher can have its own criteria and its own destination for the notifications.
Add Watcher Rules for a Project
Add rules so that watchers are automatically added to issues
Adding a new project watcher
Add a watcher that will notify users (by email or within Jira) of changes that meet the conditions specified
A great replacement for Component Watcher by Burning Code
This plugin allows you to watch at a project level (i.e. by component, issue type, priority...), automatically add watchers to issues on creation/update or get timed (scheduled) notifications based on a JQL query.
- Specify the events you are interested in and criteria to limit notifications sent
- Get notification of changes by email or within Jira
- Send emails to individual users or groups
- Specify conditions to limit when watchers are added
- Watchers can be added when an issue is created or updated
Privacy and security
Watch It - components, priorities, filters, JQL, status ... integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Add a new "Add Watcher Rule" and the conditions the watcher should be added to an issue for.