Timesheets for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Advanced Jira time tracking — powerful time reports, simple time entry, custom attributes, approval process, & Tempo integration
Simple yet powerful time reports
Create comprehensive time tracking reports that offer key insights into workload and performance metrics. Easy-to-use, intuitive interface gets you started on report creation in minutes.
Quick and easy time entry interface
Take the complexity out of time entry in Jira with a single place to enter time on all the tickets you worked on.
Collaborate using publish, share, and subscribe
Keep key stakeholders informed even if they don’t use Jira. Share reports with peers, enable users to subscribe to automated delivery, and export to Excel for further data mining.
As of October 2020, this app (formerly AIO Timesheets for Jira) is now a Bob Swift product.
- Extend the power of Jira by adding powerful time management capabilities
- Create insightful time tracking reports in no time with the intuitive report designer
- Slice and dice time tracking information using any combination of fields
- Define, capture, and report on custom worklog attributes
- Comes with an out-of-the-box approval process
- Integrates with Tempo Timesheets
- Supports custom fields, Agile, and Jira Service Management (formerly JSD)
- Schedule automated reports via email
- Share with non-Jira users via Publish
- Integrations available via Rest API
- Add time tracking reports and time entry gadget to Jira dashboards
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Timesheets for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Subscribe to the reports to receive them in your inbox at a set schedule