As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
LITE EDITION - Enhance Jira with an Excel-like interface to edit / sort / filter issues faster and to import / export them easier
The familiar concepts of Excel, the power of Jira
- Create Excel-like views from your Jira projects or filters
- Create, filter and edit issues like in Excel
- Bulk edit fields with copy / paste
- Numerous custom fields are supported
Excel-like filtering (text, checkbox, calendar)
- Filter like in Excel with no JQL knowledge
- Various filtering and sorting options are also supported
- Create statistics and reports from fields
- Perform calculations from numeric fields with calculated columns
Import with copy-paste, export to Excel
- Export your issues to a pretty print HTML or even to an editable XLSX
- Bulk export over 1000 issues with images, comments and other attachments
- Bulk create by importing from Excel via copy & paste
If you are about to change from Jira Server to Cloud or Data Center, our certified Atlassian consultants at MORESIMP can help you at a very competitive price: https://moresimp.com/migration/
The new generation of JExcel Server is JExcel NEXT which is a rewritten, faster version of the this app with less functionality, which we keep adding according to your requests.
For the differences between the two, check this table.
For our development plans, check out our public roadmap.
JExcel LITE wants to make Jira more familiar to business users who have got used to Excel or spreadsheets.
Moreover it can also be a great tool for professionals who are looking for an easier way to edit bulk issues or to filter like in Excel!
- Excel like UI with in-place editing and issue creation
- Average/Count/Sum of the selected cells
- Column renaming
- Excel like column filtering and sorting
- Column freeze
- Tab coloring
- Flag rows
We strongly recommend to use the latest Chrome (or Firefox)!
Privacy and security
You can edit all cells (issue fields) inline.