Teams for Jira Service Desk
- Version 2.2.1 • Released 2017-07-25 • Supported By Prepend • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 1.5.8 • Released 2017-03-29 • Supported By Prepend • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Tickets are not restricted to 100 tickets on the page anymore, but everything is shown as a long list (Pagination is available in 2.1.0).
- Version 2.2.0 • Released 2017-02-07 • Supported By Prepend • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Squashed the bugs that were introduced when Jira Service Desk 3.3 was released. Teams for Jira Service Desk is now working again!
- Version 1.5.7 • Released 2016-09-02 • Supported By Prepend • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialIn this version of Teams we added some improvements to the following features:
- Team overview page now persists the filter query when changing status.
- Team overview table is now sortable
- The post-function Teams - Update Team Value allows for settings the Team field based on the issues reporter
- The Team custom field can be renamed via the configuration page
We also squashed some nasty bugs and made sure Teams is compatible with SAML SSO in Jira Service Desk.