- When the transition from Actions is opened on the Customer Portal, a new URL is generated. This link can be used to share transition screen with others.
- The section name on the Request Details View has been changed from "Actions" to "More actions".
- Placeholders from Insight in the "Filter issue scope" field are not respected on the transition screens.
- Despite Use default setting, the "None" value is available on the select list.
- A "Comment on transition" feature adds external comment (It should be internal).
- Using Actions on the transition results in duplicating values in the Component/s and Fix version/s if they are not unique per project.
- Problems with correct saving of values from Date/Time pickers custom fields if Default time zone is set in the Customer profile.
- Compatibility with Theme Extension app: when theming is enabled on the Request Details View, the custom field values are removed after opening transition screen.