Metadata for Confluence
Build your own Catalogues and Databases within Confluence. Structure content as you need and generate custom reports
Efficient metadata and document management
Bid farewell to inconsistent metadata across your Confluence wiki. Easily create content categories, such as products, projects, and processes, and combine them with metadata fields to standardize your documents.
Confluence Cloud content reporting
Get up-to-date reports and insights into your wiki content at a glance. Use predefined and aggregated metadata to create powerful, automatically updated overviews.
Easy quality management with Confluence metadata
With metadata, setting up interactive and innovative process documentation becomes a quick and easy task. Furthermore, you can effortlessly create various process reports to locate processes and ensure compliance easily.
As Confluence users ourselves, we understand that manually adding metadata within Confluence is tedious and error-prone.
Our simple yet effective solution enables you to master metadata management to ensure consistency, improve usability, and tap into powerful new capabilities.
Metadata enables use cases such as:
- Bring your Standard Operating Procedures to life with a wiki-based, ISO 9001:2015-compliant quality management system.
- Create structured documentation, e.g. IT documentation.
- Easily generate knowledge bases like a product directory based on their metadata values.
Privacy and security
Metadata for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Request a demo