Metadata for Confluence
Instantly organize your pages and spaces. Easily structure and manage Confluence content with efficient metadata management
Efficient metadata and document management
Enjoy having consistent metadata across your wiki. By combining document templates with metadata fields, you create content categories such as products, projects, processes, and many more for document standardization.
Confluence Cloud content reporting
Get up-to-date reports and insights into your wiki content at a glance. Use predefined and aggregated metadata to create powerful, automatically updated overviews.
Easy quality management with Confluence metadata
Set up interactive and innovative process documentation easily using metadata. Find your processes quickly by creating various process reports.
As a regular Confluence user, you know that manually adding metadata to wiki pages is both tedious and error-prone.
That’s why we designed Metadata for Confluence. This simple, yet effective solution enables you to master your metadata to ensure consistency, improve usability, and tap into powerful new capabilities.
Metadata enables use cases such as:
- Bring your Standard Operating Procedures to life with a wiki-based, ISO 9001:2015-compliant quality management system.
- Create structured documentation, e.g. IT documentation.
- Easily generate knowledge bases like a product directory based on their metadata values.
💡Visit our website for more details
Privacy and security
Metadata for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Request a demo