Secure Admin - Share admin access safely and securely
Restrict access to Admin tabs so that you can share the workload and still know functionality is secure
Specify access using users/groups
This screenshot shows how you can select either users or user groups to specify access. There can also be super users/user groups to give someone access to all admin pages. In this case Ellen can access all admin pages
Lock users out of Administration tabs
This is what a user that doesn't have access to the System tab sees
Configure which users have access
Specify which users have access to admin tabs. In this example everyone with admin access can view the Applications, Projects, System and Manage Apps tabs and only Han and Sarah have access to Issues and User Management
Secure Admin allows you to restrict access to the top-level admin tabs, sub tabs under any top level tab and project admin tabs. This allows an administrator to give access to particular administration functions without giving access to all admin screens.
- Restrict access to Applications, Projects, Issues, User Management, System and Manage Apps
- Restrict access to admin sub tabs
- Access restrictions are at the user level or to user groups
- Restrict access to the Secure Admin configuration screen.
- Specify super users / user groups that have access to all admin areas
- Restrict access to other plugins that appear as top level admin tabs or as sub-tabs
- Restrict access to Project admin pages.
NOTE: Feature requests welcome (at no cost to you)
You can also specify access to individual admin sub tabs, custom admin top level menus and Project admin tabs. Custom messages can also be specified