Page Tree Eraser (delete page tree)
Easily delete Confluence pages - swiftly and safely
Single or multi-page deletion
Delete page trees, sub-pages or single pages - simultaneously or one at a time.
Try it out now: LIVE EXAMPLES
Optimize usability and security
With a timeout function to delete own content.
Easy, swift and reliable
With the recovery of deleted pages.
Save time and concurrently optimize and secure your work space by using PTE:
- Delete page trees, sub-pages or single pages - simultaneously or one at a time
- Before the pages are deleted, you will get a warning which shows the pages you would delete.
- Flexible permission settings
- Timeout function: Allows for the recovery of mistakes within a defined time
If you migrate from Confluence Server, please check out our Cloud / Server feature matrix: https://documentation.eps.ch/pptecdoc/latest/cloud-server-features
Privacy and security
Page Tree Eraser (delete page tree) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Deletion of the current page with all its subpages.