Page Tree Eraser (delete page tree)
Easily delete Confluence pages - swiftly and safely
Single or multi-page deletion
Delete page trees, sub-pages or single pages - simultaneously or one at a time.
Try it out now: LIVE EXAMPLES
Optimize usability and security
With a timeout function to delete own content.
Easy, swift and reliable
With the recovery of deleted pages.
Save time and concurrently optimize and secure your work space by using PTE:
- Delete page trees, sub-pages or single pages - simultaneously or one at a time
- Before the pages are deleted, you will get a warning which shows the pages you would delete.
- Flexible permission settings
- Timeout function: Allows for the recovery of mistakes within a defined time
If you migrate from Confluence Server, please check out our Cloud / Server feature matrix: https://documentation.eps.ch/pptecdoc/latest/cloud-server-features
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Page Tree Eraser (delete page tree) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Deletion of the current page with all its subpages.