Page Tree Eraser (delete page tree)
Easily delete Confluence pages - swiftly and safely
Page Tree Deletion
With Page Tree Eraser you can delete entire page trees at a click of a button, no more deleting them one at a time!
Try it out now: LIVE EXAMPLES
Page Timeout Protection
With a Timeout function set a time limit to not accidentally delete older pages or page trees
Adjust the security settings
Enhance security by restricting the modification of security features to the Admin exclusively. This effectively prevents regular users from inadvertently modifying critical settings or deleting vital information.
Use Page Tree Eraser to optimise and secure your workspace while saving time:
- Delete page trees at once.
- Before pages are deleted, you will get a warning that shows which pages are being deleted.
- Permission are flexible and set up by the user.
- TImeout function allows one to recover pages/trees that are mistakenly deleted.
Migrating from Confluence Server?
Check out our Cloud features!
Report issues or seek assistance via our service desk: Report a Problem
Privacy and security
Page Tree Eraser (delete page tree) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Deletion of the current page with all its subpages.