Custom Fields for Projects and Issues
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Define the custom fields that your organisation and project need. Specify custom Project/Issue fields at the global/project level
Add Custom Fields to Issues
Add custom fields to an Issue that are relevant to your organisation. Issue custom fields can be defined globally (for all issues) or at the project level. Field types can be date, string, list or number.
Add Custom Fields to Projects
Add custom fields to a Project that are relevant to your organisation. Project custom fields can be defined globally (for all Projects) or at the project level.Field types can be date, string, list or number.
Custom fields defined at the global/Project level
Defined Issue or Project custom fields globally so they apply to all Issues. Project level fields can be defined when fields are required specifically for a Project
NOTE: If you are missing functionality let me know, If I think it would benefit the plugin then I'll add it for free
This plugin allows you to define custom fields for Projects and Issues. These fields allow you to store additional data that is relevant to your organisation and projects.
- Custom fields are for Project or Issue values.
- Globally define Project and Issue custom field in one location for all projects / Issues.
- Define Project specific custom fields.
- Optionally see project custom field values within an Issue.
- Custom fields types are: date, label, list, number, string and user (label, list and user can allow for a single value or multiple).
- Foreign language support for field labels and values
- Search for the Issue fields using JQL
Language Support: The plugin has English and German translations available.
Privacy and security
Custom Fields for Projects and Issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Adding a date field