Exalate Jira Issue Sync & more
Two-way Jira integration tool. Supports Jira sync, Azure DevOps, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Zendesk, GitHub integration & more
The most flexible Jira integration tool
Experience limitless flexibility in the configuration of your Jira sync. Sync almost anything, including Custom fields, attachments, comments, worklogs, change history. Use the visual mode or groovy-based script mode.
Secure, real-time, decentralized Jira Integration
Get complete control over both incoming and outgoing information, on each side of the integration. No need to negotiate over the integration ownership. Ideal for cross-company and inter-company integration.
Not just for integrating multiple Jira instances
Supports integration of Jira with multiple work management systems, like Jira (Cloud, Server or Datacenter), ServiceNow, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, Github, Salesforce, HP ALM & more. Book a call with an expert
Set up a flexible two-way sync between multiple Jira instances, Servicenow, GitHub, Salesforce, Zendesk, Azure DevOps and more.
Unlock collaborative teamwork across systems, departments and company borders. All without leaving Jira.
- Real-time sync
- No-code, pre-made configuration
- Sync up to 1000 new issues per month
- Sync summary, description, comments, and attachments.
- Conditional sync using JQL triggers
Everything included in Free Plan, plus:
- Unlimited syncs
- Fully customizable
- No-code & Groovy Script Mode
- Ultimate control over shared data
- Send over any field types (Including custom fields, status, priority, assignee, work log... ). Plus any data available via API.
Book a demo, or consult our documentation.
Join the Exalate partner program to help your customers.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Exalate Jira Issue Sync & more integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Unlock collaborative teamwork. Set up a two-way sync between multiple tools