Exalate Jira Issue Sync & more
- Jira Service Management
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Two-way sync between multiple Jira instances. Supports Jira to Jira integration, ServiceNow, Github, Zendesk, Azure DevOps & more
The most flexible Jira integration tool
Experience limitless flexibility in configuration of your Jira sync. Sync almost anything, including Custom fields, attachments, comments, worklogs, change history. Use the visual mode or groovy-based scripting engine.
Secure, real-time, decentralised Jira Integration
Get complete autonomous control over both incoming and outgoing information, on each side of the integration. The only solution built for both cross-project (internal) and cross-company integration scenarios.
Not just Jira to Jira integration
Supports integration of Jira with multiple work management systems, like Jira (Cloud, Server or Datacenter), ServiceNow, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, Github, HP ALM & more.
Are you looking for a flexible issue sync solution to implement cross company issue tracking?
🎉🎉🎉 New: Exalate is now offering a Forever Free Plan.
With The Free Plan you can:
- Synchronise up to 1000 work items or issues per month
- Automate your syncs using the trigger functionality
- Generate basic sync rules like summary, description, comments, and attachments
- Perform bulk synchronisation for large sets of issues
Note: To switch to a Free Plan you need to “Unsubscribe” from the 30-day trial after which it will be activated automatically.
Exalate provides a flexible synchronisation engine such that issues are automatically and securely synced - between multiple Jira's - wherever hosted. Benefit from a unified view and integrated workflow!
Use cases supported:
- Service Desk to Service Desk
- Service Desk to Software
- Agile Board Cooperation
- Ticket Tunnels
- Information Consolidation
- Centralised Master Instance
- Support and development
Privacy and security
Exalate Jira Issue Sync & more integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
Exalate is now offering a Forever Free Plan.