Exalate Jira Issue Sync, Automation & More
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Connect Jira & Azure DevOps, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Zendesk, GitHub, or set up a Jira to Jira integration. Two-way Jira sync app
Fully Customize your Jira Integration in Real Time
Set up a Jira sync out-of-the-box or customize it to your preference with simple code. Sync custom fields, attachments, comments, labels, work logs, change history, third-party app fields (e.g. Insight, Tempo) & more.
Integrate Multiple Jira Instances & Other Systems
Connect 2, 10, 50+ Jiras bi-directionally or integrate Jira with multiple issue trackers like ServiceNow, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Salesforce & more. Book a call with an expert to discuss your integration scenario.
Collaborate with Other Companies in a Secure Way
Have granular control over incoming and outgoing information on your side. Push, pull, or sync bi-directionally. Minimize the risk of data breaches with Exalate's single-tenant infrastructure & distributed architecture.
Implement any Jira integration use case, no matter how complex it is. For example, you can use Exalate to:
- Synchronize epics between 2 Jira instances
- Synchronize user mentions in comments between Jira Cloud and Jira On-premise (because JCloud & Jira Onprem handle comments differently)
- Sync Sprints
- Synchronize Insight objects
- Sync Tempo worklogs between Jira instances
- Sync issue types and select lists (dropdown) between Jira On-premise and Jira Cloud
- Use ScriptRunner connect and automatically sync subtasks when a parent issue is synced
🤑 Start with the Forever Free Plan & sync up to 1000 new issues/month.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Exalate Jira Issue Sync, Automation & More integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Unlock collaborative teamwork. Set up a two-way sync between multiple tools