Workflow PowerBox - automation suite
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Reusable scripts and templates for workflow behaviours. Miscellaneous extensions & automation utils including create on transition
Condition, validator and post function templates
Reuse and track your workflow elements with templates. Once defined templates can be used many times across transitions and workflows. Some extra options like disabling templates and template-in-template are included.
Conditional validation in Jira Workflows
With our templates you can do conditional validation in workflow transitions and inversing conditions and validators results without scripting or coding. Now you can do advanced validation and "except-like" conditions.
Workflow conditions, validators and post functions
Use our large set of workflow condtions, validators and post functions. They allow you to extend your workflows even if you don't use templates. Try our amazing Universal conditions (user-based, date/time, field value).
- Reusable condition, validator, and post function templates,
- Inversing condition and validator results,
- Multi-level conditional validation in Jira Workflows,
- Using conditions as validators,
- Conditional post function launch without scripting or coding,
- A large set of extra conditions, validators and post functions,
- 11 conditions operating on almost all issue fields,
- 8 validators,
- 17 post functions.
New feature: Create Issues on Transition
Privacy and security