Tracking & Estimation for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Project Management Plugin with Role Based Time Tracking & Estimation Reports Aiding Over 66% Improved Working Efficiency
Better Tracking, Less Tasks
Estimate and track all the roles involved in a task. It’s easy to use and saves setup time by allowing you to create less tasks and achieve more tracking detail.
Streamline the assignment process by automatically selecting the right person when a task is passed to the next team member. Users can be assigned to multiple roles, providing ultimate flexibility for any project.
Role based Worklog And Reporting
Generate meaningful reports, with team members able to specify the type of work when logging times. Better reporting leads to more accurate analysis, helping you make smarter decisions.
Struggling with an overflow of tasks and project complexity? Want more meaningful data to analyse where time is being spent?
Tracking & Estimation for JIRA is the solution. Simplify your project setup by tracking multiple roles in a single task. Work logs become more accurate, providing estimation, time spent and time remaining for each role in the task.
- Original and remaining estimates can be broken down to roles (eg. Developers, Designers, Testers)
- Users can be assigned to multiple roles in a task
- Auto assign tasks to users based on their role
- Create work logs that specify the type of work (eg. Development, Code Reviews)
- View roles for each of the worklogs in a separate issue tab panel
- Filter issues based on a user’s role
Privacy and security
Tracking & Estimation for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Validate if all the role based estimates and/or assignees have been provided during the workflow transition.