Tracking & Estimation for Jira
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Project Management Plugin with Role Based Time Tracking & Estimation Reports Aiding Over 66% Improved Working Efficiency
Better Tracking, Less Tasks
Assign, estimate and track everyone involved in a task. It’s easy to use and saves setup time by allowing you to create less tasks and achieve more tracking detail.
Streamline the assignment process by automatically selecting the right person when a task is passed to the next team member. Users can be assigned to multiple roles, providing ultimate flexibility for any project.
Generate meaningful reports, with team members able to specify the type of work when logging times. Better reporting leads to more accurate analysis, helping you make smarter decisions.
Struggling with an overflow of tasks and project complexity? Want more meaningful data to analyse where time is being spent?
Tracking & Estimation for JIRA is the solution. Simplify your project setup by tracking multiple roles in a single task. Work logs become more accurate, providing estimation, time spent and time remaining for each role in the task. Extensive reporting capabilities allow you to assess the estimation accuracy of each role and make more informed decisions.
- Original and remaining estimates can be broken down to roles (eg. Developers, Designers, Testers)
- Users can be assigned to multiple roles in a task
- Auto assign tasks to users based on their role
- Create work logs that specify the type of work (eg. Development, Code Reviews)
- View the remaining estimate of an issue in the Agile board users assigned to the task
- Filter issues based on a user’s role