fix for https://github.com/bitium/jira-saml-plugin/issues/46
SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On for Jira
- Version 1.0.5 • Released 2017-03-28 • No Vendor Support • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
- Refactored the logic for creating a session for SSO user
- Fixed auto-create user option on Jira 7+
- Removed usage of deprecated UserUtil class
- Fixed missing "Use Corporate Login" button on Jira 7+
- Auto-created users are now added to a specific user group. The group used can be configured in the plugin config.
- Refactored SAMLConfig, SsoLoginServlet and SsoLogoutServlet logic into the common [atlassian-saml](https://github.com/bitium/atlassian-saml) project
- Plugin now redirects to the correct requested page after SSO. No longer defaulting to the dashboard.
* Update context path - https://github.com/bitium/jira-saml-plugin/pull/19 (thanks Grady D.)
* Add just-in-time provisioning - https://github.com/bitium/jira-saml-plugin/pull/17 (thanks Laas T.)