Work Time Tracking Calendar for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Planning and time tracking, report generation, calendar export, timers, conditional colors, and much more
Time tracking and planning in calendar view
Plan and report your work activities on calendar by simply dragging time boxes.You can move or resize existing time entries. Switch between weekly, monthly or daily views. See you day hours and hours for selected period.
Export your calendars to other applications, mobile devices, and share them with people outside your Jira. Calendars can be viewed in all applications that support iCalendar format and can be embedded to web pages.
Configurable reports & report export to Excel
Configure fields for your reports. Timesheet records can be grouped by any field. To process work records export them to Excel.
- Report work for yourself and your team members
- Plan work for multiple users
- Create worklog based on planning
- Change Jira issue when editing worklog
- Customize your Work Time calendar so it suits your needs, by configuring the worklog, planning, and iCalendar sources
- Set conditional colors, based on Jira issue fields, to highlight the important worklogs on calendar
- Easily integrate Google calendar events to your Work Time calendar
- Export your Work Time calendar to Google or Outlook calendars, or Confluence page
- Configure and generate time reports for yourself or for a whole team, and export them to Excel
- See time reporting, on Jira dashboards, via Timesheets gadgets
- For a quick reporting, copy existing worklogs
- Use the features 'Distribute daily' and 'Repeat' to save your time on work reporting
- Quickly access the Timers either from the top menu or issue detail page
- Make final adjustments to your calendar customization by configuring 'User Settings'
Privacy and security
Work Time Tracking Calendar for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Each user can configure multiple calendars. Calendars are composed from sources that provide calendar events. Configure a calendar that suits your needs by creating worklog, planning and iCalendar sources.