Work Time Tracking Calendar for Jira
Planning and time tracking, report generation, pivot reports, calendar export, timers, conditional colors, and much more
Time tracking and planning in calendar view
Check overview video Plan and report work activities on calendar by dragging time boxes. Move or resize existing time entries. Switch between weekly, monthly or daily views. See daily hours for selected period.
Export calendars to mobile devices
Configurable reports & report export to Excel
Configure fields for your reports. Timesheet records can be grouped by any field. To process work records export them to Excel.
- Report work for yourself and your team members
- Free Work Time Tracking Calendar Macro to show calendars in Confluence
- Plan work activities
- Create work records based on planning
- Change Jira issue when editing a worklog
- Create new Jira issues while reporting time
- Customize calendars by configuring Worklog, Planning and iCalendar sources
- Color events based on issue field values
- Easily integrate Google calendar events to your Work Time calendar
- Embed your calendars to a website or add them to Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple Calendar, etc.
- Generate reports and pivot reports, export them to Excel
- Add gadgets to see time reporting on Jira dashboards
- For a quick reporting, copy existing worklogs
- Use 'Distribute daily' and 'Repeat' features to save your time on work reporting
- Quickly access the Timers either from the top menu or issue detail page
- Make final adjustments to your calendar customization by configuring 'User Settings'
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Work Time Tracking Calendar for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Free Confluence macro to display the calendars configured under Work Time Tracking Calendar for Jira