The foundation for reporting at scale at your organization
Be familiarized with your business data: Install the Analytics Client app for Business Intelligence and explore your issues with drag & drop and a 360 degree vision. Measure any issue field.
Use the power of standard SQL and filter issues with JQL to read data with a high performance, precision and privacy. Integrate Jira data with third party tools and set the basis for reporting at your organization
Install the Eclipse BIRT for Jira app and build advanced visualizations for your business data at scale and add them to Jira Dashboards and Confluence pages
A set of apps for reporting & analytics available on the Marketplace fully supporting all the industry-standards and covering all the reporting & analytics disciplines:
1.Install the free Analytics extension for friendly Business Intelligence. Play with the data in a very quick way without requiring any configuration. Analyze and measure your issues from a lot of different perspectives by using drag & drop. Put the focus on your data without learning complex BI concepts and set the goals for reporting.
2. Access to your data with a high performance, precision and privacy with the SQL for Jira Driver. You are ready for reporting at scale.
3. Install the free Eclipse BIRT for Jira extension and build advanced visualizations for your SQL+JQL queries. Advanced reporting running in the context of the calling user. Use multiple data sources in your reports. Your brand. Your way... and add them to Jira Dashboards and Confluence pages.
|10 users$10||25 users$250||50 users$500||100 users$1000||250 users$1500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Marketplace Expert provides support for this app.
Version 6.10.0 • Jira Server 7.6.0 - 7.10.1 • Released 2018-06-10
Support for archived projects on Datacenter 7.10
Please read the changelog for more details
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SQL for Jira Driver: Reporting+Analytics via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for SQL for Jira Driver: Reporting+Analytics. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. SQL for Jira Driver: Reporting+Analytics begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older SQL for Jira Driver: Reporting+Analytics versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.