The foundation for reporting at scale at your organization
Real-time access to Jira data respecting the users' permissions with standard SQL supporting JQL to filter issues
Install the free Eclipse BIRT for Jira app available on the Marketplace and build advanced reports at scale on any device with an unparalleled flexibility and power running in the context of the calling user
Install the free Analytics Client app available on the Marketplace and perform powerful calculations with drag & drop and answer any question in regard of your issues within seconds
A set of apps fully integrated out-of-the-box and covering all the advanced reporting and analytics needs at any organization. Pay for one, and grow with your users' needs without disappointing them.
The SQL+JQL Driver allows users to read Jira Core, Software and Service Desk data by using SQL combined with JQL and respecting Jira users permissions: The power of JQL to search for issues and the power of SQL to group data and perform calculations on them.
Empower your SQL+JQL queries by installing the free extensions available on the Marketplace for the next level:
- Install the free Analytics extension and let Jira business users to get the right answer to any issue related question in a friendly and intuitive way.
- Install the free Eclipse BIRT extension and build advanced reports with an unparalleled flexibility and power: use your brand, your way... lot of data sources in the same report, export, etc.
|10 users$10||25 users$250||50 users$500||100 users$1000||250 users$1500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Marketplace Expert provides support for this app.
Version 6.8.3 • Jira Server 7.6.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-04-25
Please read the changelog for more details
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SQL for Jira Driver: Reporting+Analytics via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for SQL for Jira Driver: Reporting+Analytics. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. SQL for Jira Driver: Reporting+Analytics begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older SQL for Jira Driver: Reporting+Analytics versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.