Issue Macro from Jira to Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Display Jira data in Confluence with a layout you control
This add-on allows for highly flexible display layouts of Jira Issue field data on a Confluence page.
Select from all linked Jira Servers
This add-on gives you the ability to select which linked Jira server to use to pull the issue data. Query field specifies Jira issues to display. This can be filter ID, issue ID or Jira Query Language (JQL).
View Linked Issues and Sub-tasks
View Linked Issues and Sub-tasks from Issues just as you can in Jira. The layout above uses the CA Jira Issues Report (blueprint) included with the add-on.
The Jira-Confluence Issue Macro add-on gives you the ability to display Jira Issue data on a Confluence page.
Note: Within 3 months of Feb 2021 we will release a Data Center compatible version of this add-on.
Using the two Confluence macros this add-on provides, you can customize the look of a single Jira Issue report or generate a well-formatted filter report.
Included in this add-on is a Confluence Blueprint with an example report to help you get started.
- Ability to pull issue data from Jira and display them in a user defined layout.
- Render multiple Jira Issues using the same display layout by specifying a Jira filter ID or JQL.
- Linked Jira server selector
- Pre-defined layout via Confluence Blueprint.
- Ability to display Linked Issues grouped by link type.
- custom Release Notes from Jira
- Using contents of Jira issue to maintain requirements in a Confluence page
- conceal Jira Issue field data
- and many more
Provides 2 macros - a 'Container' macro where you enter the contents of the filter to pull the Jira issues you want, and a Field macro that allows you to display that issue field data in a wiki layout.