As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Improve your content using automated label suggestions based on your existing content
Users are directly given suggestions within the labels dialog from current content, and the most relevant labels can be added with a single click.
Thanks to generated label suggestions your content is better linked and easier to find. Build more precise label catalogs and bookmarks.
Improve suggestions thanks to configurable word weights and the ability to define language related ignored words.
The Label Suggester add-on for Atlassian Confluence will:
- Automatically suggest labels for pages and blog posts
- Suggest labels based on your content
- Multiple factors, such as titles, hyperlinks or other highlighted text elements are considered and differently weighted
- Natural language processing is used for English and German content in order to obtain top results
- For admins: define stopwords, configure weight of elements
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature suggestions or problems.
Label dialog with suggestions