- When deploying SQL Source Control projects you can now configure static data options
- See [Using comparison options with SQL Change Automation PowerShell module for SQL Source Control Projects](http://www.red-gate.com/sca3/automating-database-changes/automated-deployments/comparison-options) for details
- Fixed returning the most recent version of SQL Change Automation from the Powershell Gallery.
- Removed TransactionIsolationLevel option in the Test Task. It is not supported and caused errors when used.
- Fixed an issue when building on an agent without an internet connection if the installed version of PowerShellGet is less than V1.6