Issue Sync - Synchronization for Jira
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Boost the cooperation across the teams by syncing issues across multiple Jira instances, regardless of their version and hosting
Make sure that your teams and partners are up-to-date by providing them with necessary information right where it’s needed - in their own Jira project.
Enhanced security of issue synchronization
Decide which projects, issues, and fields will be accessible to other instances. Benefit from Jira to Jira integration, without granting administrative access to your partner.
Fully customizable setup
Control information flow by choosing issues and their attributes for syncing. You can select either manual synchronization on-demand, or speed up configuration process with fully automated sync, based on Jira events.
Enable information exchange between multiple teams and organizations. Synchronize issues' custom fields, statuses, worklogs, comments, and attachments.
Best suited for organizations that:
- Want to communicate with another Jira instance, without the risk of exposing confidential information
- Need their teams to cooperate without granting extensive project permissions
- Use multiple Jira instances within a single organization
- Are in the process of migrating from Server to Cloud
Top functionalities include:
- Integration between Cloud, Server, and Data Center hostings
- Synchronization of Jira issues, workflows, worklogs, attachments, and comments
- Full control over the visibility of sensitive data
- Communication behind firewall, proxy, SSL
- Manual or automated sync to choose from
- Bulk synchronization
Notice: The app needs to be installed on each synchronized instance.
Any questions? Let us hear them! Reach out to our support or book a free demo via Calendly.
Privacy and security
Integrate Server/ Data Center and Cloud hostings or create a local connection