Microsoft Outlook for Jira (OTJ Jira for Outlook previously)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Supports Mobile
Work on Jira issues straight from your email, no matter the device, by Outlook integration with Jira using this ultimate app
Generate & update Jira issue directly from Outlook
Microsoft Outlook for Jira allows you to create issues from your Outlook email and subtasks without using Jira. This enables you to attach emails to tickets, automatically adding the email subject and body
Collaborate on Jira issues in an instant
Elevate Jira collaboration with your colleagues, update Jira issue descriptions, and leave comments on Jira tickets directly from your Outlook email.
View related issues and possible actions
View issues related to specific emails, select issues and perform an action: open in Jira, assign to self, watch/unwatch, log work, attach item, view status, link to another issue, create a subtask, or remove flag
OTJ Jira for Outlook is now Microsoft Outlook for Jira.
Get started with the app by following the steps in this guide!
It was designed to facilitate Jira Outlook interactions by linking them together, you can ease using Outlook for task management.
Jira Microsoft Outlook integration allows you to:
- Create and edit issues easily using email
- View related issues on Outlook
- Comment on issues using email
- Create a subtask in Jira
- Add attachments and files
- Find issues with advanced search filters
- Import email subject and body automatically
- Log your work
- Improve login security with supported OAuth 1.0
- Format your text with supported Jira rich text editor in the comment and description fields
Privacy and security
Microsoft Outlook for Jira (OTJ Jira for Outlook previously) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application