Microsoft Outlook for Jira (OTJ Jira for Outlook previously)
Work on Jira issues straight from your email, no matter the device, by Outlook integration with Jira using this ultimate app
Generate & update Jira issue directly from Outlook
Microsoft Outlook for Jira allows you to create issues from your Outlook email and subtasks without using Jira. This enables you to attach emails to tickets, automatically adding the email subject and body
Collaborate on Jira issues in an instant
Elevate Jira collaboration with your colleagues, update Jira issue descriptions, and leave comments on Jira tickets directly from your Outlook email.
View related issues and possible actions
View issues related to specific emails, select issues and perform an action: open in Jira, assign to self, watch/unwatch, log work, attach item, view status, link to another issue, create a subtask, or remove flag
Get Started | User's Guide | Video Tutorials | Book a demo | Contact Support
Download Jira Plugin for Outlook or Windows App
- Give customers access to JSM portal to create tickets from Outlook!
- Log work through Tempo Fields with preset admin configurations
- Display Insight fields in 'Create issue'
- Preview & rename attachments
Designed to facilitate Jira Outlook interactions to use Outlook for task management.
Jira Microsoft Outlook integration allows you to:
- Create, edit & comment on issues using email
- View related issues on Outlook
- Create a subtask in Jira
- Add attachments & files
- Find issues with advanced search filters
- Import email subject & body automatically
- Improve login security with OAuth 1.0
- Format text with Jira rich text editor in comment & description fields
Try our Gmail alternative Google to Jira - GTJ, or use Jira on your phone with Mobile for Jira!
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Microsoft Outlook for Jira (OTJ Jira for Outlook previously) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application