Required reviewers are no longer treated as "trusted" in all circumstances (#16). Previously, PRs from such reviewers always conferred an automatic approval which meant that they needed fewer or no reviews than a normal user. For example, if your repo requires 2 reviews and there are 3 required users, then any submissions from required users would only need 1 approval to be merged.
With this release, required reviewer only get an automatic approval if the number of the required users matches the number of required reviews. For example, if your repo requires 4 reviews for PRs to be merged and has 4 required users, then any PRs opened by required users will get an implicit approval from the submitter. This is necessary in this case, otherwise no submission from a required user could pass.
This may break workflows that purposefully or accidentally took advantage of the past behavior.
- Version 1.2 • Released 2015-05-20 • No Vendor Support • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
Provides formal support for up to version 3.9.1 of Stash
- Version 1.1 • Released 2015-05-15 • No Vendor Support • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
- making missing repos/projects degrade more nicely
- properly handling brand new repos where there are no branches
- fixing issue with context path
- Version 1.0 • Released 2015-05-12 • No Vendor Support • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)