PDF Macros for Confluence
for Confluence Server 7.4.0 - 8.1.1, Confluence Data Center 7.4.0 - 8.1.1 and more
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Easily customize your PDF exports with an entire set of macros
We provide an entire set of macros allowing you to easily customize your PDF exports.
Create a page
Simply create a page, insert the desired macros and save it.
Export the page
After exporting the page, you can see the customizations you have made.
✌️ With this app you get an entire set of macros allowing you to easily customize your PDF exports.
✔️ Just insert the desired macros and save the page.
Currently, the following macros are available:
- Hide in export: Only show the body of this macro in the web view.
- Hide in web view: Only show the body of this macro in the export.
- Landscape: Export the body of this macro in landscape format.
- Enforce page break: Enforce a page break below the position of this macro.
- Avoid page break: Avoid a page break for the body of this macro in the export.
- Current date and time: Display the current date and time.
- Font size: Change the font size for the body of this macro in the export.
✨ Still not convinced? Try it for free!
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
Our landscape macro allows to export content in landscape format.