Epic Sum Up Free: Roll-up reports for time values
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Add progress bar visualizations to your Jira epics with live-calculated sums of time values rolled up from all child issues
Progress bars with intuitive color coding
The free version of Epic Sum Up displays a handy Summary Panel for all epics, giving you a live report visualizing time values relying on intuitive color coding.
You can see what’s going on in a single glance.
Live report of all values related to time
The free version of Epic Sum Up rolls up the following time values for child issues of an epic:
- Original estimate- Remaining estimate- Time spent over original estimate
Export your report to Issue Navigator
You can open the issues included in the live report in the Issue Navigator, using the export option accessible from the Summary Panel. It also includes a handy link to the User Guide and Feature Tour.
The free version of Epic Sum Up has a single use case - visualizing live-calculated time values for epics. It was launched in response to requests from our customers who needed a simple, no-frills tool.
The premium version of Epic Sum Up is a lean project management & bulk editing tool. It covers a wide range of use cases overlapping with some of the most used project management Jira apps. The advantage of ESU is that it includes all the most commonly used PM functionalities at a very competitive price.
Features of Epic Sum Up include:
- Adding live-calculated progress bars for any numerical metric, including custom calculated KPIs
- Easy Excel-like in-line editing and bulk editing of up to 10,000 issues at once
- Drill down instantly from high-level reports to focus on the detail you need.
- Advanced filtering and search
- Customizable hierarchies
Learn more about Epic Sum Up:
Privacy and security
Epic Sum Up Free: Roll-up reports for time values integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application