Atlas CRM - Customers and Sales in Jira
Gain customer insight with the #1 CRM app for Jira
Effortlessly manage customer data in Jira
You no longer need to leave your Atlassian tooling to access customer information. Record and store your interaction with every customer so you can make business decisions that satisfy both the business and customers.
Customer insight with just one click
Access customer information quickly from a Jira Issue or Jira Service Management ticket. Gather Jira issues and JSM requests and get a single view of your customer needs and wants.
Manage and visualise your sales funnel
Create sales linked to customers. Manage all the work you are doing to close a sale. Convert more leads by tracking them in your customizable sales funnel.
Atlas CRM offers a solution to manage customer information inside Jira Software, Jira Work Management and Jira Service Management. It is also available for Confluence pages. Work smarter by keeping your customer information inside your project management tools.
- Stay up-to-date with customers, requests and issues.
- Manage sales in the customisable sales funnel
- Sync Jira users automatically
- Customise company and contact overviews or filter on customer details
- Access management to CRM data with custom user roles
- JQL Integration
- Accelerate processes with automations
- Integration possibilities with REST API
Do you have a question about Atlas CRM or do you need help with the implementation? Please contact us via our support channel or attend one of our weekly demo sessions.
Start using the free trial and see how it will benefit your organization!
Website | Documentation | Roadmap | Support
🔒 We have a SOC 2 declaration
🔑 We are ISO 27001:2017 certified
📋 We maintain all GDPR standards
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Atlas CRM - Customers and Sales in Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects