Project on a timeline - visualise, animate and analyse your project's history on a Kanban board
Timeline with playback controls allows to animate project history in real time with selected time compression, or jump to any place in the history. Easily inspect state of issues at any point in the history.
Follow an issue in time as it travels on Kanban board in context of other project or filter issues.
Charts make it easier to navigate history and provide tools for analysis of performance of the teams: Cumulative Flow Diagram, Liquidity chart, Created / Resolved issues.
With Jira Replay you can animate history of a project on a Kanban board, analyse historical changes to issues in a project, view charts and visualisations that provide better understanding of performance of the teams.
Some of the features of Jira Replay include:
- Animation of history of the project (or issues from any Jira filter) over time. Issues are animated on Kanban board.
- Video player style playback controls to go forward and backward in time.
- Columns in the board can be customised per project (e.g. group several Jira statuses in one column to analyse Development phase vs. Testing phase).
- Liquidity (number of changes to issues in time)
- Created / Resolved issues
- Cumulative Flow Diagram
Jira Replay is an invaluable tool for Scrum Masters or Project Managers of any Agile team.
Even though it visualises issues in a manner similar to Jira Agile, it does not require Jira Agile to work.
Note: This plugin doesn't affect Jira performance or modify Jira's database schema.
|10 users$10||25 users$15||50 users$20||100 users$40||250 users$100||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
SNG Technologies Ltd. provides support for this app.
Version 1.2.2 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.10.1 • Released 2016-06-04
Compatibility and stability improvements
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Replay for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Replay for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Replay for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Replay for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.